Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Is it already the end of August?


Oh my!  How is it already the end of August?!?!  Seems like it was just yesterday we brought this little bundle home from the hospital! 
Here is a 8 week photo of Colin (at 7 weeks he was 25 inches!) And his 4 week pic (that i forgot to post) to show his growth!

 He's starting to smile at us a lot now!  unfortunately not very much at cameras :(  But we keep trying.  He likes to talk - mostly derivations on "ooo"  and "aaa", but it's adorable.  he's also very good at pouting when he doesn't get food immediately, and it was just so cute i had to get a picture!! 

Ok, I give up on the pictures being in the right order :)  I'm sure you can tell which one he's smiling, and which one he's pouting in!
faces of Colin part 1
faces of Colin part 2





Colin the giraffe

I also had to post this adorable bath photo in his giraffe towel!  I have to say, giving him a bath is a lot harder than i thought it would be.  but not in the wet, slippery, i-might-drop-him kind of way that I expected.  It's getting the body parts that he's sitting/reclining on that's the hardest!  And balancing that without sending the tub flying off the counter top!  It's definately a 2+ person job!  Good thing Dave isn't on 4 days!   (and Amy - I have no idea how you do it ;) 





So, in July and August we had a lot of family visit!  First Grandma and Grandpa Stubbles, then Great-Grandpa Don (picture to come) and here is Colin with Grandpa and Grandma Conly.  Thanks to Grandpa and Grandma for babysitting and letting Mommy and Daddy have a date night!











This first picture below with Dave shows how Danielle spend most of my days! Colin's just such a good cuddler I don't want to put him down!

The next picture is from Colin's first boat ride - the Bolivar Ferry.  When Grandma Bevy and Great Grandpa Don were here, we took them over to Crystal Beach to see the Ike Damage.  Grandma even got so see some porpoises while we were on the ferry!  Surprisingly, Colin keeps the sunglasses on really well (unless i say so in front of him!)and the sunglasses plus a soothie is just the cutest thing (those pics are on the other camera!).   Well that's all for now (or at least until i can find the other camera!)  

Take Care!

No comments:

Post a Comment