How is it March already??? Since you’ve waited so long for an update – I thought I would post lots of pictures!! Next time I’ll put some video up hopefully.
The past couple weeks have been exciting! Colin started commando crawling, kind of like guys at boot camp crawling under the wire, or dogpaddling on the floor. As it turns out – he can really crawl, when his pants don’t make his knees slip! He can sit himself up too, but he generally doesn’t end up where he wants to be! Crawling seems to be the newest “toy” although you’ll see he has a great time with all his toys. He can put the eggs into the shoot and the cows mouth on the barn in the photos. And most recently putting the rings onto the Rock-a-stack.
Colin started getting his first tooth (it seems to have stalled now). His food list is getting longer. I included my (foolish) attempt at straight blueberries. His favorite is pears, and I think butternut squash has been the only one forcefully rejected. We’ve also started giving him (small pieces) of Cheerios at dinner :)
Take care!!



No comments:
Post a Comment