The first picture is from April 28th (the pastel version of yes, the same shirt!) The second picture is from April 8th.
This month has gone really fast. I spent a few (miserable) days working nights during the shuttle flight. Then my fabulously fun shower! then a week of fixing TVIS (the old treadmill). This last week, we got to see the Hubble 3D IMAX (AMAZING!), toured 3 local daycares, had an ultrasound, and took two Cradle Club Classes (childbirth classes through the club affiliated with Clear Lake hospital.) And tonight our college friend Erich is in town.

We started doing baby laundry - three loads so far, and then we need to start pre-washing diapers! The first two loads were almost entirely baby blue!
I've been working on some items for my cousin Rosie's little girl! She's due June 10th or 11th. I don't know if she reads this blog, so I can't post pictures yet... but it's all so cute! Her colors are dark pink and lemon lime - so it's an interesting contrast to all my blue projects!

I have one project I can post :) I finished the car seat cover for one of our car seats! I had a pattern from quilt festival that turned out to be useless. I ended up taking off the real covers and making templates. I think it turned out pretty good!
No comments:
Post a Comment