Monday, November 8, 2010

Happy Veterans Day!

Pics for today: Colin in his giraffe fleece.  It’s a little thin for Connecticut, but it works great for “cold” Houston strollering (yes, cold = 50s!)  The mobile picture is an old one, but I keep forgetting to post it - I just think it’s cool J   A cute one of Colin napping (Dave was chaperoning the loose blankets).  And Colin’s Broncos PJs, yes I know they look like baseball… but I’m sticking with Broncos! J

 

Colin doesn’t understand Daylight savings time.  So it’s been a couple early mornings for us!  (If anyone has advice on that – EMAIL ME).  Colin’s room is also several degrees colder than the rest of the house, so we bundle him up (socks, sleeper, 2nd sleeper, halo blanket) and then turn on the heat to where Dave and I only overheat a little (with the vent in our room closed).  Colin’s hands are still cold, but the rest of him is normal temperature.  We aren’t sure why his room is so cold! Hopefully sometime this winter we can find a better solution!

 

Sunday we all (yes, Dave and Colin too) went to Iona’s baby shower.  At the shower, they played the taste the baby food game.  Since Colin will be ready for baby before long, Dave and I both played.  I have to admit, it was all pretty good (except the PEAS, no thank you!)  But Dave actually finished his entire plate and then everything I had left!!!  I think Dave and Colin will be fighting over the baby food!  Then there was a game where something was put in a diaper and you had to smell the diaper and guess (Examples: pickle juice, chocolate syrup, A1 steaksauce).  If only all baby diapers smelled like chocolate sauce (or would that ruin chocolate??), and the mustard was frightingly accurate color wise!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment