Friday, November 19, 2010

This post brought to you by the letter D

At our house, D is for the word “dodododododo”.  In other words Colin learned the letter D this week!  Now we just need the letter “m” J   Last week he started rolling multiple times in a row, so I would put him on the quilt, and 2 minutes later he’s 5 feet away trying to play with the CD player!

 

Last week our friends Steph, Jesse and their daughter Kaylee moved to Iowa.  We’re so glad they’ll be closer to family, but we’ll miss them!  Here is our little going away night (with our friend Cari too). 

 

Coincidentally, Colin was being terribly cute with his two of his favorite toys this morning (giraffes from Cari and Amy D.) So I had to post some pictures of course! 

 

Dave and Colin have been having a great time in daddy day care recently.  I included a picture of them together and Colin’s first flying lesson.  Immediately after Colin was playing with his tractor, so we had to post that too!  Just to get everybody’s career in, I put Colin in his space sleeper (for those of you reading this on your phone, it says ‘universally cute’ on it).  HOW cute is that!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment