I've been particularly bad about taking pictures, mostly because I didn't think there was much to show!!! (also because i have a hard time smiling nicely at this angle for some reason....)
So, here are the only ones I'm allowing to be released :) The one in the green sweater is from December 4th (hopefully on the right). I seem to have bigger and smaller days, and this was a I-love-how-this-sweater-makes-me-look-small day!
the one in the Santa PJs is from December 25th (hopefully at the bottom).... and I'm thinking I must have ate too many cookies! Definately a big day! well, at least the christmas PJs are festive!
Once I figure out how to get my cell phone pictures off, i'll add the one of my cat (Dakota) cuddling with my stomach. Although I feel cold all the time, the cats seem drawn to me like heat seeking missles.
No comments:
Post a Comment