For those of you voting in the name poll I have a question for you. Does the bank/credit card company Chase influence your feelings on the name? I just keep thinking of the character on House... I bet he was a cute baby :) Voting continues
Since I don't have a picture I thought I would tell you a little about what's going on... ok what i eat. I continue to crave protein - namely beef -steak, burgers, pot roast, it's all good! My mid-morning snack is generally Peanut butter on a English Muffin. In the afternoon i try to have fruit (kiwi, pears or canned peaches/apricots). Last week I really wanted cauliflower with cheese - probably just for the cheese :) The only things that I haven't liked are seafood (ug... in Oregon even!), hummus (it might have just been the cold) and guacamole (much to my dismay)!
Dave tore out the carpet in the 'Grandparents room' this morning. He primed the trim, unfortunately the trim is right next to the heater intake. I know you folks up north will laugh that we have the heater on - but it's 50 outside (and right now inside!) So I quickly left for a little dresser scouting. I want a white dresser which is remarkably hard to find! After two disappointing encounters with sales people, i went to Barnes and Noble for a little R&R! I ended up picking up a Gentle Giraffe (http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3819672 ) YAY! they've been a little hard to find! who'd have thought B&N would have one!!
In the grandparents room - the walls are painted already - so the main tasks will be getting the plywood clean, painting the trim, installing the floor and installing crown moulding. Yep, the only rooms without crown are the study and the laundry room!
So - on dresser options - these are the only two i have right now:
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3072195&fromRegistryNumber=44857649&product_skn=33582
and
http://bridgetownfurniture.com/juvenile.html
(top row middle - with door on right) Ironically the second one is made in Oregon. does anyone have a dresser/changer with that bump up? I'd love to hear if you like it!
I'll try to get a belly picture up soon. but for now we're off to feed the belly (and pick up nails at ACE)! Have a good weekend!
Update: After dinner (and the ACE run) Dave and I went to Babies R Us and played with strollers and dressers. The dresser failed miserably -their sample unit's drawer wouldn't stay on the track! We played with all the strollers, and eventually chose a a very lightweight one that folds small and locks automatically. We came home and i went to the website to add the stroller (and delete the dresser) from our registry. Then i got the error - low inventory - the stroller is being redesigned, and this model phased out. So 20% off coupon in hand I went and bought the stroller this morning! it joins the small stash of items in the closet (mostly bought with 20% coupons!)
No comments:
Post a Comment