Sunday, March 28, 2010

March 28th post


Here is a picture from earlier this week. I wasn't too happy with my expression, so I was going to take a second one this weekend, but unfortunately I caught a bug instead.
We lost all our hibiscus in the second freeze, so we ripped them out last weekend. Saturday we spent a tiring day trying to find new plants (ok, well looking made me tired, thanks cold!). Then Dave got to plant and mulch them.
Last weekend the baby learned a new trick. About 3 am I woke up and my stomach was vibrating. It felt like I was sleeping on a vibrating cell phone. when i got up the next morning, i thought I was crazy... then the next night it happened again. I have no idea what he's doing... but boy it's weird. for about 3 nights he did it whenever i accidentally turned on my right side... needless to say I've been trying to avoid that.
Friday night he had the first definite case of hiccups. I think he's had them a couple times in the last couple weeks - but these were unmistakable!
Well, I can't think of much else right now. This cold has me beat!

No comments:

Post a Comment